North Forge Technology Exchange – Brand
ICT & Biotech, Non Profits & Charities
North Forge Technology Exchange is the result of a collaborative merger between The Eureka Project, AssentWorks, Ramp Up Manitoba and the Startup Winnipeg program. As individual entities, these agencies have helped over 60 innovation-based companies access over $180 million in financing. Now a uniform team, they occupy over 27,000 square feet of innovation space across multiple locations in Manitoba.
Relish was tasked with creating a brand identity that would allow the merging companies to speak with one, unified voice. The result is a brand centred around clean, industrial graphics, a minimal colour palette and bold, confident language.
The brand footprint is large, encompassing multiple platforms from a responsive website, video and social media, to print, signage, merchandise and a full battery of over 30 custom icons. From north to south, Relish ensures it all stays on-point and on-brand.
Key Services Provided
- Marketing & Communications Strategy
- Brand Strategy
- Social Media Strategy & Deployment Planning
- Concept Development through Rapid Ideation
- Content & Asset Management Planning
- Public Relations & Earned Media Strategy
- Brand & Identity Development
- Graphic Design, Illustration & Iconography
- Style Guides & Toolkits
- Video & Post Production
- Merchandise & Uniform Design
- Retail, Point-of-Sale & Environmental Design
- Content Creation, Curation & Implementation
- Social Media Marketing
- Earned Media & Public Relations
- Email Marketing
- Monthly Service Retainers
- Social Monitoring, Content Management and Reporting